We Love Comments

We love comments!
Need a guide we don't have up yet? Leave a comment. Need help with something too small for an entire guide? Leave a comment. Questions, concerns, suggestions? Again, leave a comment. We WILL get back to you. Even if what you need help on is as small as proper use/placement of your troops in a specific battle, its worth a comment - we will get back to you and attempt to help.


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Black Computer is Repaired

Hey guys its the princeofdolalmroth again. I'm here to say that my Black Gateway 2007 computer has been repaired after four months of wait. The question is now this to the readers out there; what campaign should I do for all of you? I had a list of ones that I wanted to do, but I'm open for suggestions. The list I had was for Dale, Rhun, Isengard, The Silvan Elves, Rohan, Eriador (#1 on my list), Gondor, the Dwarves, and the High Elves. Please tell me what'd you like to see me play first. These will go on my channel ONLY, and will be recorded on my time for the most part. these campaigns will also be on the 3.2 mod, and not on the MOS mod only because my computer might not be able to handle it. Along with my solo campaign, we will be working on our first Gondor-Rohan campaign and will hope to wrap that one up in the next few months. well that's that; hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment